Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can we create distinct values for document map on a particular level?

Hi, all experts here,

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

I am having a question about document map on SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. I found one problem with the values retrived for the document level. That is, the values are not distinct, they are duplicate for the document level. Is it possible for us to get the distinct values for a particular document level? Hope my question is clear for your help.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and advices. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Group your data in either the table or list (whatever you are using) and use document map for the group.

Shyam

|||

Hi, Shyam,

Thanks a lot for your kind advices.

Yes, jsut found out that cause I got more than one groups in my reports. And the document map level is not the first group there, so once I run the report, the document map on that level got duplicate values. Now it is clear.

Thank you very much.

With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment