Sunday, March 25, 2012

can we change from Windows authentication to SQL authentication after installing SQL Sever

I already installed SQL Server 2000 and choose Windows authentication during
the setup. Can i still change to sql authentication now? I couldnt see such
options in Enterprise Manager. Please advise! ThanksRight click on the server in Enterprise Manager. Choose properties. Choose
the Security tab.
I hope this helps!
--
Brian Moran
Principal Mentor
Solid Quality Learning
SQL Server MVP
http://www.solidqualitylearning.com
"Matthew Louden" <mattloude@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:eEvUu8DxDHA.1736@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I already installed SQL Server 2000 and choose Windows authentication
during
> the setup. Can i still change to sql authentication now? I couldnt see
such
> options in Enterprise Manager. Please advise! Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment