Tuesday, March 27, 2012

can we change the file size that c2 creates a new trc file at ?

hello there
I want to know if I can have sql server C2 login log to a file till it
reaches 10 megs and switch to another one.
the reason is that I want to ship the logs to a log aggregation software
every hour or so ?
any ideas ?
Hi,
As far as I know we cant change the trace file size after enabling C2 audit.
Thanks
Hari
SQL Server MVP
"Simo Sentissi" <msentissi@.rightnow.com> wrote in message
news:eSKK8R3dFHA.688@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> hello there
> I want to know if I can have sql server C2 login log to a file till it
> reaches 10 megs and switch to another one.
> the reason is that I want to ship the logs to a log aggregation software
> every hour or so ?
> any ideas ?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment