Friday, February 24, 2012

Can someone help!

Hi All
I need some help. I have a requirement wherein I need to know the time
difference that elapsed between the creation of the defect and the
resolution of the defect.
If there are holidays(Saturday & Sunday) between the time, then it
should not be included.
Is there a way I can do that by using a SQL stored procedure written in
SQL 2005.Any help is highly appreciated.
Thank you very much
Ami.The use of a calendar table would prove to be quite useful for this and
other date related issues. See:
Datetime -Calendar Table
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2519
Datetime -How to count the number of business days
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2453
Arnie Rowland, Ph.D.
Westwood Consulting, Inc
Most good judgment comes from experience.
Most experience comes from bad judgment.
- Anonymous
"Ami" <amutha55@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1157857041.111774.64780@.m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> Hi All
> I need some help. I have a requirement wherein I need to know the time
> difference that elapsed between the creation of the defect and the
> resolution of the defect.
> If there are holidays(Saturday & Sunday) between the time, then it
> should not be included.
> Is there a way I can do that by using a SQL stored procedure written in
> SQL 2005.Any help is highly appreciated.
> Thank you very much
> Ami.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment